Terms and Conditions
The Traffiс Cake Affiliate Programme (the “Affiliate Programm”) terms and conditions - is a legal agreement between Traffiс Cake and Publisher.
By completing the affiliate application to the Affiliate Programme and clicking “I have read and agree to the affiliate terms and conditions” within the registration form, you (the “Affiliate”) hereby agree to participate in the Affiliate Programme and abide by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
If you have already joined the Affiliate Programme and do not agree to this Agreement, you are requested to email the Affiliate Team to terminate your membership in the Affiliate Programme.
The Affiliate program is a marketing program specializing in attracting visitors to the site by means of partnership arrangements.
Affiliate A legal person or entity that has registered and is accepted by Traffiс Cake as an Affiliate of the Affiliate Program subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Player is a new person that the Affiliate directs in any manner to a client of Traffiс Cake.
Commisions: RevShare and CPA.
Revenue Share - means a Remuneration Model when Traffiс Cake pays Affiliate a share of net revenue earned and actually received by Advertiser resulted from a New Customer, subject to all requirements, restrictions and provisions of this Agreement and the relevant Offer.
CPA (means cost per acquisition of New Customer) commission allows earning the fixed price for all the invited players. The terms of payment and the fixed price for a single player are determined individually for each Partner.
Payout shall mean an Affiliate’s money transaction from the personal account within Traffiс Cake program to any external payment system.
Fraud means, by way of example, (i) actions that result in duplicate Leads or New Customers, (ii) encouragement of bonus abuse on the part of a New Customer, (iii) actions that involve or lead to, or use of fraudulent information, expired authorizations, non-sufficient funds, bank processing errors, duplicate billing, identity theft or card fraud, (iv) chargeback or refund executed by a New Customer in relation to their initial deposit, (v) collusion on the part of a New Customer with any third party on the Advertiser’s website or other destination, (vi) opening of an account with Advertiser in breach of the terms of this Agreement, the applicable Offer and/or of the agreements with Advertiser, (vii) offering or providing by Publisher or any third party of any incentives, including without limitation when a Leads or New Customer is promised or offered any form of compensation or rakeback for visiting Advertisers’ destinations, using Advertiser’s products or services, performing actions, becoming a registered user, etc., (viii) creating or using a single link intended to be used by a single user; (ix) generation of Leads by use of automated crawlers, robots, scripts, automated redirects, spiders, software, scrapers, frames, iframes, scripts, “refreshing” of pages or other mechanical, artificial or fraudulent means, (x) use of deceptive methods to encourage a person to click on the Ad and/or to perform actions and (xi) any other act by Publisher, Lead or New Customer which is reasonably understood to have been committed in bad faith against Traffiс Cake and/or Advertiser regardless of whether or not such action has resulted in any type of harm or damage to them.
Referred Affiliate - A new Affiliate referred to us by another Affiliate.
Promotional materials – marketing instruments, including banners, landings, texts used by affiliate to promote Casino services.
1. An Affiliate must successfully comply with all the provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. To become an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program in terms of the current Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Before proceeding to work with Traffiс Cake Affiliate program every Affiliate should read and accept the following terms.
3. An affiliate can participate in Traffiс Cake affiliate program in case of the legal age determinated by any applicable laws in his jurisdiction. If you are under 18 years old you can not participate in Traffiс Cake affiliate program.
4. Traffiс Cake reserves the right to make changes in the Affiliate Program terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The current Terms and Conditions are considered to be operating at the moment.
5. Affiliate program has the right to refuse cooperation without explanation.
6. Affiliate program strictly prohibits passing and selling of the accounts to the third parties without the prior consent of the administration.
7. Under the terms of this affiliate program affiliate are not allowed to register himself as a sub-affiliate should you have a non-dormant affiliate account already or in case an affiliate are a supervisor of an affiliate account owned by an individual or an entity you run or may have some sort of access to.
8. Affiliate are not allowed to open a player account through your tracking link. If you want to open a player account through your tracking link for the purpose of testing you will have to contact the Affiliate Manager first. Winnings made on a test account will not be paid out by the casino.
Affiliate is not allowed to have members of his family, friends or acquaintances to open player accounts through his own websites or that of others.
10. Affiliates shall always avoid email spamming as a way of promoting the client’s services. The Affiliate Program reserves a right to ban personal accounts in the Traffiс Cake system without any further payouts, in case any spam mailing activities are detected from the Affiliate’s side.
11. The affiliate program does not accept any of motivated traffic.
12. If the administration of the Affiliate program or Casino administration has the reason to suspect a Partner in violating rules of the Affiliate program while working it, his/her account can be blocked, and payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period until the circumstances are clarified. If during inspection the fact of rule violating was confirmed the Affiliate program reserves the right to leave the Partner without payouts.
1. The Affiliate acknowledges that each Client assumes sole and exclusive ownership of any and all Players as soon as they register an account with the Client. The Affiliate acts solely as a referral source for the Clients, and retains no other rights on the Players. Upon opening an account, the Player is subject to all of the Client’s Terms and Conditions, rules, policies, and operating procedures.
2. The Affiliate agrees not to disclose the confidential information to any third party or to use the information in an unauthorized manner unless prior written consent has been obtained directly from Traffiс Cake.
1. Affiliate’s earnings are calculated according to a certain percentage of the net profit a casino receives from the players referred by the Affiliate. As an affiliate you will get up to 55% RevShare of the casino profit for life. You can always check out the valid commission rates in your personal control panel.
2. If the Partner has attracted persons wishing to become new Partners (sub-partners) to cooperate with the Traffiс Cake Partner Program, he will receive referral payments equal to 5% of the earnings of each sub-referral involved. Attraction of sub-referrals is carried out through a special referral link.
1. Affiliate will receive affiliate payments directly to his Traffiс Cake account.
2. Payment is made automatically every week.
3. The minimum amount for payment is 50 EUR.
4. The commission is calculated daily. If the balance due is less than the minimum threshold, it shall be carried over to the following week and shall be payable when it collectively exceeds the minimum threshold. Payment of commissions shall be made in USD only to the designated affiliate account.
5. Payment will not be made if the generated traffic is illegal or violates any provision of these terms.
By participating in the Programme, you represent, warrant and undertake that:
a) your activities shall fully comply with these Terms;
b) you have the ability, experience, expertise and resources to perform all of your obligations hereunder in accordance with these Terms.
c) you understand and agree that your marketing activity in connection with the Programme, and your conduct as an Affiliate has the potential to inflict substantial damage to Traffiс Cake`s reputation and goodwill, thus you shall at all times consider and act in the best interests of Traffiс Cake and shall preserve the goodwill and reputation of Traffiс Cake and Traffiс Cake`s name;
d) you shall not undertake any activities in violation of our intellectual property rights.
e) you have evaluated the applicable laws relating to your activities and obligations hereunder and you have independently concluded that you can participate in this Programme and fulfill your obligations hereunder without violating any applicable law.
6. Limitation of Liability
Traffiс Cake is not liable in any way, nor do we assume any responsibility for or make any representations or warranties with regard to, any of the Sites, their operations or interruptions in operations or contents.